A complete vaccination course provides the development of long-term specific immunity in 90-95% of vaccinated.
For adults on prescription
1 mlvaktsina hepatitis A (inactivated hepatitis A virus antigen) 50 ELISA Units
Excipients: 0.5 mg aluminum hydroxide, formaldehyde, not more than 0.15 mg, phosphate buffered saline 0.01 M to 1 mL
Active profilakgika hepatitis A in children aged from 3 years, teenagers and adults.
Vaccinations are subject to persons who are or will be at risk of hepatitis A infection:
- those living in areas with a high incidence of hepatitis A;
- persons leaving the regions with a high incidence of hepatitis A (military, travelers and others.);
- face contact in the centers;
- persons at occupational risk of infection: medical personnel and nursing (especially in infectious disease, gastroenterology and pediatric units); staff of preschool institutions; employees of sewer and water services; staff, food and catering;
- persons of special risk groups (patients with chronic liver disease or increased risk of liver disease, hemophiliacs, patients with multiple blood transfusion, drug addicts, homosexuals, persons promiscuous)
Vaccinations can also be carried out other groups.
- acute infectious and non-communicable diseases, exacerbation of chronic diseases. Vaccination is carried out not earlier than 1 month after recovery (remission);
- strong reaction (temperature above 40 ° C, hyperemia, edema at the site of a diameter greater than 8 cm), previous administration of the drug;
- immunodeficiency, malignant blood diseases and tumors;
- hypersensitivity to any component of the vaccine.
In order to identify contraindications doctor (paramedic) on the day of vaccination conducts inspection and survey grafting with obligatory thermometry. If necessary, carry out appropriate laboratory tests.
In a few cases, malaise, headache may occur in vaccinated persons, short-term low-grade fever. In rare cases, there is a transient slight soreness or muscle twitching at the injection site, as well as a slight flushing of the skin, or poorly defined edema, which pass through 1 -2 days.
In view of the theoretical possibility of immediate type allergic reactions in sensitive individuals, for the graft is necessary to provide medical supervision for 30 minutes. Places of vaccination must be provided by means of anti-shock therapy.
How to accept, acceptance rate and dosage
The vaccine was administered intramuscularly into the deltoid muscle (brachii).
One vaccination dose is: for children and podrostkov- 0.5 mL, adult -1.0 ml. course of vaccination, providing prolonged protection against hepatitis A, it consists of two vaccinations conducted with an interval of 6-12 months. A single injection of the vaccine provides protection against infection for a period up to 12 months.
The intravenous administration of the vaccine is not allowed!
Opening ampoules and vaccination procedure is performed under strict aseptic and antiseptic rules. Before dialing the vaccine into a syringe thoroughly mixed by shaking the vial. When using a vial containing multiple doses, each dose should be administered using a separate sterile syringe with a sterile needle. The vaccine of the opened multidose vials must be used within 30 min.
is not suitable for use in drug vials with impaired integrity, labeling, as well as changes in the physical properties (color, transparency and others.). Of vaccination register established in the registration form with the date, dose, enterprise-manufacturer, number series, a reaction to the vaccine.
The vaccine was stored and transported in accordance with JV 184.108.40.2068-03 at a temperature of from 2 ° C to 8 ° C. Do not freeze. Keep out of the reach of children.
Hepatitis A vaccine cultural purified concentrated adsorbed inactivated liquid
may simultaneously (in one day), the use of “Algvak M” with other inactivated vaccines national calendar preventive vaccination and Immunization Schedule for epidemic indications (except rabies vaccine), vaccines when injected into different areas of the body.
The vaccine should not be mixed in the same syringe with other vaccines.
Pregnancy and lactation