Professional darsonval, increased efficiency and reliability, designed for health and beauty treatments in hospitals, beauty salons and at home.
The basis of the device are pulsed variable frequency sinusoidal currents and high voltage, but low power. formed by electric discharge between the electrode and the skin, which has a variety of effects on the body.
Total darsonvalization slows blood clotting, lower blood pressure, normalizes the tone of cerebral blood vessels, eliminate headaches, fatigue, improves sleep, increases efficiency.
- Power 220 V / 50 Hz
- pulse packets repetition frequency of 100 Hz
- Frequency filling bursts 120 (± 40) kHz
- Amperage on the electrode in operation, not more than 0,2 (± 0,08) mA
- The voltage on the electrode in working condition, no more than 30 kV
- Power consumption, no more than 12 W
- Dimensions (length x diameter) 240h35 mm
- The length of the electrical wire 1.6 m
- Type 2 Electrical class, type BF, GOST R 50267.0-92
- weight (without electrode) is not more than 0.3 kg
- electrode weight (depending on shape) is not more than 0.02 kg
- Gross weight 0.43 kg
The device is designed for the health and beauty of face and body. Its use does not require any special knowledge and skills. It’s pretty easy – just read the instruction.
The device can be used for carrying out the procedures at home and in beauty salons.
Spark Darsonval CT-117 equipped with a voltage stabilizer which prevents the device from being damaged when power surges. This factor is particularly important for beauticians and health care workers, as voltage spikes can adversely affect the patient undergoing the procedure (discomfort may occur).
The device is recommended for use in the treatment of the following diseases:
- skin diseases (acne, warts, problem skin, hair loss and baldness, seborrhea, wrinkles, pale and flabby skin).
- Respiratory system diseases (tracheitis, bronchitis).
- ENT disease (sinusitis, pharyngitis, tonsillitis, tonsillitis, rhinitis, rhinitis, etc.).
- purulent diseases (boils, burns, frostbite, bruises, hematoma, postoperative seams, trophic ulcers).
- Diseases of muscles, tendons, joints, varicose veins.
- Dental disease.
- Diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, etc.
- Contraindications: feverish condition, the presence of malignant tumors, cardiac arrhythmia, pacemaker, pregnancy, epilepsy, hypersensitivity to electric current
- Improved reliability and efficiency;
- Vacuum technology components production;
- Stabilized current and voltage;
- The optimum set of interchangeable nozzles;
- Ergonomic sleek design, comfortable handle;
- Packaging reliably prevents bout glass nozzle during transport
- The device for darsonvalization Spark ST-117
- The medical electrode mushroom
- Medical pectinate electrode
- The medical electrode cavity
- Passport and Manual instructions
- Warranty Card