The cream-Balm Arthro-active feeding chondrocytes provide the best conditions so that they can update the cartilage. To do this, the cream contains special substances – bioactive hondroprotektory (chondroitin sulfate, glucosamine sulfate, acetyl glucosamine) are:
- composition and improves the lubricating properties of synovial fluid, normalize its production;
- improve nutrition and survival of chondrocytes and prevent their death;
- reduce the destruction of cartilage – neutralize the action of enzymes, “corrosive” cartilage and chondrocytes increased resistance to the action of these enzymes;
- contribute to the restoration of cartilage joint surfaces – stimulate chondrocytes work in damaged cartilage, increase their “construction” activity
Active substance: chondroitin sulphate – 5% glucosamine sulphate – 3% acetyl – 0,5%
The cream-Balm Arthro-active feeding should be used for:
- osteoarthritis (arthrosis);
- injuries of the joints in the posttraumatic period;
- to prevent age-related traumatic and degenerative joint disease.
arthro-Active contraindicated for use instructions in hypersensitivity to any component of the drug.
How to accept, acceptance rate and dosage
Two times a day, a small amount of cream-balm applied evenly to the skin around the joints. Cream, balsam of arthro-versatile feed completely absorbed within 2-3 minutes and is effective for 10-12 hours.
The course of treatment – 6-12 weeks. In order to prevent aggravation of diseases of the joints to repeat the course in 2-6 months.
Stored in dry and dark place.
- International Medical practice has shown: the restoration of cartilage – long physiological process that takes at least 2-3 months. This is due to the blood supply and the low rate of regeneration of joint tissues.
- For a full treatment of osteoarthritis should be used Arthro-active feeding regularly, courses, at least twice a year. This will ease symptoms and prevent acute inflammation in the joints.
- Use a cream-Balm Arthro-asset once or sporadically – is ineffective
Amino Acid Blends