Asklezan A – biologically active additives (BAA) to improve venous circulation in the lower extremities.
Asklezan A has the main active ingredient biologically active fraction forest hazel.
Asklezan A – effectively reduces fatigue in the legs, helps to normalize blood circulation in varicose disease, increases venous tone, normalizes microcirculation in the lower extremities.
Asklezan A has been successfully used to eliminate the bluish spots, spider veins and swelling in the legs.
VIS Ltd., Russia
Biologically active fraction of the forest of hazel.
Asklezan A can be used both for therapeutic and prophylactic purposes.
- varicose veins of the lower limbs, swelling, pain, cramps, heaviness in the lower extremities, trophic disorders in the lower limbs (cyanosis, trophic ulcers);
- preoperative and postoperative treatment of varicose veins;
- the presence of vascular “stars” and “Veins” on the skin of the lower extremities;
- hemorrhoids, thrombophlebitis, prevention and treatment in the early stages of cellulite.
Prophylactic administration Asklezana A is shown in the so-called risk factors:
- unfavorable heredity (presence of the disease from their parents, grandparents);
- work related to heavy physical exertion, prolonged standing or sitting (surgeons, drivers, dentists, accountants, machine operators).
- idiosyncrasy individual components Asklezan BAA-A;
- Children under 12 years;
- pregnancy and breastfeeding.
How to accept, acceptance rate and dosage
Asklezan A prescribed 1 capsule 2-3 times a day during meal time, with a little water.
In the dark place at a temperature not higher than 25 ° C.