- Improved precision pressure gauge
- Strong and durable nylon collar
- A reliable air valve needle with a smooth descent
- pneumatic blower and are made of high quality latex by seamless technology
- Operating temperature 0 to 35 ° C
- pressure measuring accuracy ± 3 mmHg
- pressure measurement range of 0 to 300 mm Hg
- Weight 385 g
- Storage Temperature -5 to + 35 ° C
- Minimum indication step 2 mmHg
- Operating humidity relative humidity of 15 to 80%
- Air leakage
Mechanical tonometer B.Well WM-62 is suitable for both home and professional use.
The cuff 25-40 cm in size tonometer WM-62S has a special metal ring, which facilitates the donning and correct fixation.
B.Well mechanical sphygmomanometers have an improved high-precision manometer and strong wear-resistant sleeve. Pneumatic chamber and the plenum (pear) all mechanical tonometer made of latex for seamless technology.
- High-pressure gauge
- Metal stethoscope
- with a metal ring cuff for arm circumference 25-40 cm
- supercharger (pear) with a valve for venting
- Storage Bag