5 reasons to use a tank-Set Baby
- Efficiency – a high concentration and viability of probiotic bacteria; 7 different types of bacteria + prebiotic strengthen action each other
- Versatility for various digestive problems and atopic dermatitis in infants and young children
- Easy – do not require refrigeration; only 1 sachet per day
- Security – approved for use in the first days of life
- Quality – guarantee the viability of the bacteria through the expiration date. Manufactured in the UK
What are the useful functions of the intestinal microflora and how there is a goiter?
Intestinal microflora involved in digestion, metabolism, in the removal of pathogenic bacteria in maintaining immunity.
In certain cases the ratio of useful and harmful bacteria in the body is disturbed and then an imbalance occurs, referred to as a familiar word “dysbacteriosis”.
“Dysbiosis” does not refer to any particular disease; This “collective” term that combines a variety of digestive disorders.
Is a violation of the balance of the microflora of the frequent use of antibiotics, poor nutrition, stress; dysbiosis often occurs when you change the diet and water quality, as well as the transition to a diet.
In infants digestive problems often arise in the transition to artificial feeding, complementary feeding, weaning. Often stool disorders appear during teething.
At an early age violations of intestinal microflora infants and children may manifest a wide variety of symptoms: persistent constipation or, on the contrary, a tendency to loose stools, and often their alternation.
Regurgitation, intestinal colic, poor weight gain, atopic dermatitis can also be symptoms of intestinal dysbiosis.
That is why it is important to help the child especially in the formation of the normal balance of beneficial microflora of the intestine from the very first days of life!
What are probiotics and prebiotics?
Live beneficial gut microflora, designed to maintain the normal balance in the intestine, called probiotics.
Once in the intestines, the beneficial bacteria help to restore the microbial balance and cope with dysbiosis.
But no beneficial bacteria in the intestines received from the outside, do not live there forever, so it is important to multiply in the body’s own beneficial microbes.
For this they need to create favorable conditions and provide nutrition. It is this purpose are prebiotics.
Once in the gut, prebiotics create there favorable conditions for the growth of their own beneficial microbes, as food for them.
The most common naturally occurring prebiotics are fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS).
What qualities must have an ideal probiotic?
- Efficiency – a high concentration and viability of probiotic bacteria 7 different species. In order to get into the large intestine, the probiotic bacteria overcome the long way through the stomach and small intestine. Naturally, some of the bacteria are killed in this way and becomes useless. Studies have found that a useful dose of bacteria should be at least 100 million. Day. The Buck Seth baby contains 1 billion just 1 sachet! This number provides a high activity of the preparation even with the natural losses. A particularly gentle production technology as much as possible remains viable bacteria even in the acidic environment of the stomach!
- Versatility for various digestive problems and atopic dermatitis in infants and young children. Different types of probiotics to varying degrees expressed in these or other useful properties; a single species is not able to cope with a variety of disorders of digestion. Therefore, in the tank-Network Baby are 7 different species of probiotics, which complement each other’s effect. The complex also is enriched with prebiotics, which creates favorable conditions for the growth of beneficial bacteria.
- Easy – high activity at room temperature, only one sachet per day. Most probiotic preparations should be stored in a refrigerator, since at room temperature living microbes are killed or losing their activity. It is not always convenient, these probiotics can not be taken along. Buck Network baby is made by a special technology, which allows to maintain high viability and activity of probiotic bacteria even at room temperature. To achieve the effect is enough only 1 sachet per day. The contents of the sachet can be diluted in water, breast milk, baby food.
- Security – not all probiotics can be used in children from birth. In contrast, Buck Seth baby is approved for use for children from the first days of life, safety Buck Seth baby is confirmed by clinical studies. Buck Seth baby – only multishtammovy probiotic with clinically proven efficacy * approved for use in children from birth
- Quality – guarantee the viability of the bacteria through the expiration date. Modern production technology gentle Buck Seth baby allows to preserve the integrity and viability of the bacteria that are part of the complex throughout the shelf-life of the drug. Buck Seth baby produced in the UK in accordance with the international standard of quality pharmaceutical production company Probiotics International, awarded by Her Majesty the Queen of England for his achievements in the field of nutraceuticals.
Probiotiks International Ltd., UK
For children from birth
1 sachet contains:
Lactobacillus casei PXN 37
Lactobacillus rhamnosus PXN 54
Streptococcus thermophilus PXN 66
Lactobacillus acidophilus PXN 35
Bifidobacterium breve PXN 25
Bifidobacterium infantis PXN 27
Bifidobacterium longum PXN 30, 1 billion (1 x 109) CFU / sachet
Prebiotic: FOS (fructo-oligosaccharides) 990mg
It does not contain artificial additives and GMOs.
Requires no refrigeration!
Diarrhea, dysbacteriosis after antibiotic therapy, intestinal infections, poisoning, Constipation
- Receiving antibiotics
- Intestinal infections and poisoning
- Violations stool (diarrhea, constipation)
- to introduce solid foods, transition to artificial feeding
- A food allergy, atopic dermatitis
- Digestive Disorders teething
- Changing the diet and diet (day care, travel)
Idiosyncrasy components of the complex.
How to accept, acceptance rate and dosage
1 sachet per day during a meal.
The contents of the sachet to dissolve in water, milk, juice, can be added to baby foods.
It can be used in children from birth.
Receive Mode on the background of antibiotic therapy:
Admission Buck Seth baby should be started simultaneously with the reception of antibiotics, and continue for a further 2 weeks after the end of antibiotic therapy.
During the transition to a new power supply (adapted mixtures lure) recommended prophylactic Buck Network baby within 1-2 weeks.
Between teething recommended to take Buck Network baby within 1-2 weeks.
On the eve of visits to nursery school or travel is recommended to start receiving tank Seth baby for 3-4 days prior to the upcoming event and taken for 1-2 weeks.
The duration of the
Receiving the recommended duration of 14 days.
Store in a cool dry place at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C.
Avoid direct sunlight.
It does not require refrigeration.