KARTALAKS – bioregulator normalization of function of cartilage tissue and musculoskeletal system
In a clinical study of the effectiveness of installed Kartalaksa in comprehensive prevention and treatment of patients suffering from spinal osteochondrosis, osteoarthritis, osteoporosis, after injuries and fractures, as well as in the prevention of sclerotic and degenerative processes in the spine and joints in elderly and senile age.
• arthrosis and arthritis
• Degenerative-dystrophic diseases of the joints, limbs and spine
• The consequences of injuries of the joints and limbs
• Systemic prevention bone and joint injuries in elite sport;
• Systemic diseases of connective tissue
• Preoperative and postoperative periods during joint operations on
• Conditions after extreme physical loads
• Prevention of degenerative processes in the spine and joints of elderly people
The composition of the product
Peptide complex AC-4- (alanine, glutamic acid, aspartic acid).
Excipients: Microcrystalline cellulose (E460), sugar beet, lactose, starch, tween-80. In an additional source of peptides.
Adults take 1-2 capsules 1-2 times a day during meal time. Duration of 10-30 days. It is advisable to repeat the course in 4-6 months.
Composition: 60 capsules of 0.2 g