The bioregulator normalization of function of the immune system.
Kristagen – peptide complex containing amino acids that contribute to normalize the function of the immune system
In a clinical study set efficiency Kristagena a comprehensive prevention and treatment of patients with dysfunction of the immune system after infectious diseases, radiotherapy and chemotherapy, emotional stress, effects on the various adverse factors (including environmental, climatic, geo-pathogenic factors, and ionizing radiation) as well as to maintain the function of the immune system in elderly and senile age.
• Acute and chronic inflammatory diseases of different etiologies
• SARS, sore throat, bronchitis, otitis, sinusitis, pneumonia
• cystitis, pyelonephritis, prostatitis, adnexitis
• Preoperative and postoperative periods for different operational interventions
• Generalized infection
• Systemic diseases of connective tissue
• Autoimmune diseases of varying etiology
• Conditions after extreme stress loads
• When lowered immunity
• Maintaining the function of the immune system in elderly and senile people
• For the prevention of cancer
• The rehabilitation period after a heart attack and stroke
• Rejuvenation of the body as a part of integrated programs
The composition of the product
peptide complex AC-6- (proline, glutamic acid, aspartic acid).
Excipients: Microcrystalline cellulose (E460), sugar beet, lactose, starch, tween-80. In an additional source of peptides.
Adults take 1-2 capsules 1-2 times a day during meal time. Duration of 10-30 days. It is advisable to repeat the course in 4-6 months.
Composition: 60 capsules of 0.2 g
Amino Acid Blends