Sourdough Evitaliya – a new generation of probiotic containing 1.5-2 billion living organisms, as well as vitamins A, C, E, B vitamins B1, B2, B6, B12, and calcium enriched in trace elements, magnesium iron.
Among other things Evitaliya contains natural antioxidants, natural anti-aging. Note that the probiotic Evitaliya includes specific polysaccharides with anti-tumorigenic and anti-viral effects.
From this ferment is possible to prepare a fermented milk product for infant nutrition.
The main feature of microorganisms in the composition Evitaliya leaven, is their ability to ferment carbohydrates without the formation of gas, but to form acids, which acidifies the intestinal contents and thereby inhibit the growth of putrefactive and conditionally pathogenic microbes
reduce the load on the liver by reducing the formation of amines and other enterotoxins. Substances of microbial origin, which beneficially influences increase the overall resistance of the person.
As a result of dysbiosis in young children is a decrease of immunity that can lead to common diseases occurring in severe and long-lasting form.
Application Evitalii food has a beneficial effect on the human immune system, especially in the more and more man-made effects on the body.
In-MINES LTD, Russia
In multiples of 5 sachets of 2 grams
Content of the leaven:
Number of lactobacilli 1h109 ^ cfu / g; number of acidophilic lactic acid sticks 1h109 ^ cfu / g.
Does not contain genetically modified microorganisms (TMG)
How to accept, acceptance rate and dosage
Evitaliyu take on an empty stomach 20 minutes before lunch and 1 hour before sleep. Single dose for adults is 100-150 ml, for children – 50-100 ml. use duration – 3 weeks.
1. Before you start, all utensils and equipment (thermos jar. Lid container, which will leaven milk, a spoon for stirring) thoroughly cleaned and scalded with boiling water.
2. One liter of milk to boil and cool to 40-45 ° C.
3. Open a packet of leaven (sachets) with clean hands and make a dry leaven in a small quantity of milk, stir thoroughly until completely dissolved.
4. Insert the starter dissolved in milk, mix well (1 bag ferment for 1 liter of milk). Pour the fermented milk into the hot boiling water tank for fermentation, tightly close the lid.
5. Carefully wrap and place in a warm place.
6. The fermentation time is 8-10 hours.
7. At the end of the cooking time, the formation of a clot, you need a container of finished product in the refrigerator. If the clot is not formed immediately, to extend the ripening for another 30-60 minutes and check again.
8. After cooling, the product is ready for use.
Flavoring agents (honey, jam, nuts, fruits, cereals and the like) can be added immediately before use.
The finished product is stored in the refrigerator for three days.
Keep dry ferment at a temperature not higher than + 2 + 4 ° C and relative humidity of 75%.