The leaven Caprino Yogo is a product for the preparation of tasty and healthy natural drink that is perfect for people of all ages.
For the past few years in the dietary, therapeutic and preventive nutrition has been successfully used natural leaven Caprino yogurt. Price homemade yogurt is obtained no higher store counterparts, but it is ten times more useful to the body. Here are just some of the benefits:
• Due to its excellent taste qualities of natural yoghurt love children and adults;
• are part of the preparation microorganisms are beneficial to the intestines, preserving and restoring the microflora, so the yogurt has been used successfully in the treatment of dysbacteriosis, including after antibiotic therapy;
• leaven Caprino yogurt, buy you can even an infant in the first months of life and nutrition of pregnant women, contains no chemicals or preservatives.
The microorganisms belonging to the yeast, are an important part of the intestine microbiocenosis. S.thermophilus and L. bulgaricus suppress the growth of pathogens, enhance immunity, digestion and absorption, lactose processed, so the end product may be used for lactase deficiency.
– improving the quality and function of the intestinal microflora;
– the suppression of growth of pathogens;
– marked immunostimulatory activity;
– to neutralize toxins;
– a marked improvement in intestinal complications, as well as antibiotics and other strong medicines
The structure includes sourdough live thermophilic lactobacilli strains of the following: Streptococcus thermophilus, Lactobacillus bulgaricus. In 1g ferment contains at least 10 ^ 11 colony-forming units.
Individual intolerance of components.
Bags with yeast and yogurt ready to be stored in the refrigerator.
Recommendations for use
Mix a bag of yogurt ferment Caprino “Yogo” 1-3 liters of milk (yoghurt before cooking it is necessary to boil and cool).
The resulting mixture soak for 8-10 hours at a temperature range 38-42 ° C (can be used multivarku or yogurt).
After the acquisition of the product consistency of a thick yoghurt is ready for use.
The shelf life of dry leaven – 12 months. Ready yogurt can be stored no longer than three days.