Finays – cooling and warming gel
In phase 1, immediately after application of the gel to the painful site, menthol lowers the temperature of the soft tissue, activating specific receptors. They, in turn, convey a feeling of coldness in the brain and cause a reflex vasoconstriction and reduced blood flow. A ethanol evaporation cools the skin at the site of application.
All together leads to the fact that the skin is cooled, reduced inflammation, swelling and pain.
In phase 2 (10-15 minutes) menthol and eucalyptus oil stimulate blood circulation, increase metabolism and oxygen supply, i.e. have a warming effect.
Orion Corporation, Finland
menthol, ethyl alcohol and eucalyptus oil
FinAys can be used under the following conditions:
- When the pain and tension in muscles after intense exercise (sports, lifting weights)
- «Zastuzhennaya ‘neck, back when picked up in a draft or under the air conditioner.
- Pregnant women with back pain in late pregnancy
- inside is not recommended for headache, if the use of medicines.
- The travel kits for use with bruises.
- After insect bite (relieves itching)
hypersensitivity to the components of the means
How to accept, acceptance rate and dosage
Apply the gel on the painful areas 3-4 times a day with circular massage movements
Store at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C.
Do not get in eyes or on open wounds, mucous membranes
Pregnancy and lactation
is contraindicated during pregnancy and lactation.
gel for topical application
Cm. On the package.
Amino Acid Blends