CCL International, United Kingdom
1 ml solution contains:
Active substance: cyclomethicone, isopropyl.
Flammable! Keep tool in a dry, closed, dark, cool room at
room temperature in a closed manufacturer’s packaging away from open flames,
sources of heat and sunlight, away from food, animal feed,
cosmetics and medicines out of reach of children!
1. In case of emergency (damage packing) at its diversion means to fill sorbent material (sand, earth, silica gel), then collect in a container for subsequent disposal is necessary to use protective clothing
(Coveralls, rubber boots). The contaminated portion wash with detergent. When cleaning use personal protective equipment – protective clothing (coat, apron, scarf, shoes) to protect the skin of your hands with rubber gloves
2. Do not allow undiluted agent into the waste / surface and underground water and sewer!
Recommendations for use
1. Check for lice and nits from all family members with a special comb, which is included in the kit. Diagnose head lice on dry hair in good light. Previously well comb hair,
then lock by lock take a few combing comb. Pay attention to the field of the most frequent localization of the lice and nits – behind the ears and the lower part of the neck. After each combing wipe the comb with a white napkin. all
family members who have lice should be treated on the same day, to avoid re-infection. Cover shoulders with a towel.
2. Before applying means “Full Marx” shake the vial. Means in the form of liquid or spray applied to dry hair, carefully rubbing the solution into the hair roots until they are completely wetted. Long and very thick hair should be treated by the strands. Approximately 5 minutes after the start of treatment hair comb through the included special comb for combing out the dead lice and eggs (total treatment time, including the steps of applying, distribution and
combing, not less than 10 minutes), then the hair is washed with warm water with soap or shampoo. Ovicidal action is incomplete. Repeat the treatment after 7-8 days.
3. Flow agent for combating head lice is 50-100 ml depending on the length and thickness of the hair.
Pregnancy and lactation
Contraindicated during lactation, pregnancy.