Honluten – peptide complex containing amino acids that contribute to normalize the function of cells and of lung and bronchial mucosa
In a clinical study of the effectiveness of installed Honlutena in comprehensive prevention and treatment of patients with impaired function of the lungs and bronchi in acute and chronic respiratory diseases infectious and non-infectious origin, as well as to maintain respiratory function in elderly and senile age.
It was found that the course application Honlutena, in addition to the conventional means of therapy in patients with respiratory failure and lung involvement, helped to improve health, reduce the frequency of attacks of coughing and choking, reducing the number of sputum, increased physical performance. Positive dynamics in the form of reducing the number of wheezing, and reduced sputum discharge, reflecting the general trend of reducing the inflammatory manifestations of the disease.
• Chronic respiratory insufficiency
• Chronic cardiopulmonary insufficiency
• The consequences of long-term mechanical ventilation
• Respiratory distress syndrome
• Pulmonary tuberculosis in the stage of remission
• burns of the upper respiratory tract
• The effects of toxic lesions of the lung, including carbon monoxide poisoning
• Intensive classes
• To maintain the function of the respiratory system of elderly people
The composition of the product
Peptide complex AC-7- (glycine, glutamic acid, aspartic acid).
Excipients: Microcrystalline cellulose (E460), sugar beet, lactose, starch, tween-80. In an additional source of peptides.
Adults take 1-2 capsules 1-2 times a day during meal time. Duration of 10-30 days. It is advisable to repeat the course in 4-6 months.
Composition: 20 capsules of 0.2 g