Tonometer combination type LD-81 is produced in China by Little Doctor. The device is intended for use in the home to monitor the level of blood pressure. LD-81 Tonometer operates on the principle of Korotkov. To determine the diastolic and systolic blood pressure are monitored and data tones manometer removed. The kit consists of a cuff, a stethoscope, a manometer, a supercharger, user manuals packed in the bag of a vinyl material.
LD Cuff cuff is provided for fixing the shoulder circumference of 25 to 36 centimeters. The air bladder is made of latex, nylon topcoat. Dimensioning tags allow to ascertain the cuff. To fix the metal ring there.
In order to provide convenience for self-measurement of pressure stethoscope built into the cuff. The pressure gauge is enclosed in a plastic case. The diameter of the dial is 57 mm, which makes it possible to easily read. Air valve needle-type made of metal.
is recommended to perform pressure measurements at an optimum temperature within 18-25 ° C. When this moisture content should not exceed 85%. In such circumstances, the allowable error of indication is not more than 3 mmHg / st. Use of the device at a temperature below 18 ° C, above 25 ° C increases the amount of error to 4-6 units.
Features of the model:
- robust, reliable cuff with latex and nylon coating chamber, the size of 25-36 cm;
- The maximum error of +/- 3 mm Hg;.
- Comfortable sized labels;
- The built-in cuff stethoscope;
- The device is adapted for left and right hand, has a corresponding switch;
- Large comfortable gauge dial – d 57 mm;
- The check valve has a mesh filter preventing ingress of dust.
Little Doctor, Taiwan