It recommended as BAA – source of probiotic microorganisms.
The composition of the probiotic Linex for detey® includes important for the baby bifidobacteria Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (BB-12).
Why Choose Bifidobacteria BB-12?
Bifidobacteria BB-12 – found in breast milk and begin to colonize the intestine of the newborn in the first hours of life. This strain has high safety, good tolerability and clinical efficacy in children with neonatal period.
Bifidobacteria promote the natural formation of the normal microflora and intestinal function, and create an optimal environment in the gut for the action of digestive enzymes.
In addition, bifidobacteria ensure the correct formation of the immune system and help reduce the risk of infectious diseases, the possibility of manifestation of atopic dermatitis and food allergies in young children.
In breast-fed infants is Bifidobacterium microflora constitute 60-91%.
Lek Pharmaceuticals dd, Slovenia
For children from birth
powder of 1.5 g sachets.
Composition (1 sachet sachets) :
filler maltodextrin 1400 mg,
dried powder Bifidobacterium 100.0 mg.
The number of probiotic microorganisms Bifidobacterium animalis (strain DSM №15954) – not less 1,0h108 CFU / g (corresponding 1,5h108 CFU / sachet).
Maltodextrin – partial hydrolysis product of starch, is nontoxic.
It is inert adjuvant, neutral for digestion infant.
Diarrhea, flatulence, dysbiosis, colitis after antibiotic therapy
- establishing and maintaining the equilibrium composition and the functional state of the intestinal microflora, including the first year of life with such digestive disorders like colic *, gas formation, a violation of stool (constipation, diarrhea) and other digestive disorders;
- The maintenance of balance and composition of the functional state of the intestinal microflora with antibiotics and after treatment with antibiotics;
- Reducing the risk of diarrhea caused by viral or bacterial infections of the gastrointestinal tract (including rotavirus);
- Support in the formation and functioning of the immune system.
Factors that have a negative impact on the formation of intestinal microflora of the newborn:
Children at risk upsetting the balance of intestinal microflora:
- Cesarean section, premature birth;
- The unfavorable during the neonatal period;
- Later breastfeeding;
- Long stay in the nursing home;
- The early artificial feeding;
- The physiological immaturity of motor function of the intestine;
- An unbalanced diet.
Unfavorable moments in a child’s life (the risk of upsetting the balance of intestinal microflora)
- The termination of breastfeeding;
- The introduction of complementary foods;
- The separation, even short-term, with his mother at her outlet to work;
- weaning from pacifiers.
These factors disturb the natural colonization of the intestinal beneficial bacteria and can cause an imbalance of microflora (dysbiosis), and so the children at risk for disruption of the balance of the microflora are more prone to functional disorders of the gastrointestinal tract (GIT), food allergies are more susceptible to gastrointestinal infections.
Idiosyncrasy components of dietary supplements.
Prior to use, you should consult your pediatrician.
The drug was well tolerated.
Reported no adverse effects, but we can not exclude the possibility of hypersensitivity reactions.
How to accept, acceptance rate and dosage
Children from birth to 7 years of age – 1 sachet 1 times a day at meal time; children from 7 to 12 years: 2 sachets a day during meal time.
Open the bag and mix the contents with milk, juice or other kind of baby food.
Do not mix the contents of the sachet with hot drinks – Product temperature should be no higher than 35 ° C.
When concomitant administration with antibiotics taken no earlier than after 3 hours after application of antibiotics.
Recommended duration – 30 days.
If necessary, the reception can be repeated after 1 month.
In a dry place at a temperature not higher than 25 ° C.
Bifidobacteria enimalis BB 12