Tonometer wrist Omron R2, model HEM 6113-RU – an automatic blood pressure monitor and pulse frequency, which is reliable, compact and easy to use, while delivering significantly more advanced as compared with the base model tonometer wrist Omron R1 dial Consumer Functions .
As with all automatic tonometer on the wrist, Omron R2 uses advanced Intellisense technology which adapts individual user settings without creating excessive pressure in the cuff at an air discharge, which ensures comfortable and pain-free measurement without presetting a desired air pressure level or re cuff pump . Intellisense technology ensures automatic selection of the required pressure in the cuff before measurement.
Omron R2 tonometer close equipped display which allows a distinctly visible measurements. Also, memory for thirty measurements, which, if necessary, track down and allows to calculate the difference in blood pressure in certain time intervals.
Indicator BP level in the blood pressure monitor Omron R2 has the perfect system inform the user about the elevated blood pressure. The device not only informs the results of measurements and readings correlates with the level of normal blood pressure, given the authoritative recommendations of the World Health Organization.
Also the wrist blood pressure monitor is provided with an indicator Omron R2 arrhythmia, which allows tracking irregular heartbeat during the measurement.
Tonometer Omron R2 easy to use and therefore can control the instrument every – it does not require special skills. The device is equipped with a special energy-saving technology. Thanks to it, one set of 2 mizinchikovyh batteries enough for about 300 pressure measurements without replacing the power supply.
Increased cuff for the wrist with a circumference of 13.5 to 21.5 cm. Will fit almost all users.
Omron Corporation, Japan
- The name of the device: a digital automatic blood pressure monitor
- Model: Omron R2 (HEM 6113-RU)
- smart metering technology: Intellisense
- Measurement method: oscillometric
- Display: high-contrast dot matrix LCD display
- Pressure Measurement range: 0 to 299 mm Hg, pulse rate: 40 to 180 beats per minute
- Reserve pressure measurement error of not more than 3 mmHg, pulse rate: not more than 5%
- Clinically tested: Yes, IP
- Cuff Included: Physiological cuff Omron (from 13.5 to 21.5 cm.)
- Ability to use large cuff (32-42 cm): –
- Ability to use infant cuff (17-22 cm): –
- Arrhythmia Indicator: Yes
- movement indication: No
- increased pressure indicator: Yes
- Graphic BP level indicator: No
- the correct cuff lock indicator: No
- The indicator too free cuff fixing: Yes
- The sensor proper hand position: None
- LED morning hypertension: None
- LED double-precision test: No
- The audible signal (can be disabled): No
- The calculation of the average value of the last measurement No
- Record the date / time measurement: No
- Screen Backlight: No
- Connection to the computer: None
- Memory for 2 user: None
- AC adapter included: No
- Electronic Unit Weight (without batteries): 117 g
- electronic unit Dimensions: 71 x 71 mm 41 X
- Memory: 30 measurements
- Air Pressure: automatically using the electric air pump
- Air Release: Automatic
- Operating conditions: air temperature from + 10˚C to + 40˚C at a relative humidity of 85%
- Storage conditions: air temperature from -20˚C to + 60˚C at a relative humidity of 10% to 95%
- Power supply: 2 batteries AAA (mizinchikovye batteries)
- Battery life: 300 measurements with a frequency of two measurements per day
- The term of service of the electronic unit: 10 years
- The term of service of the cuff 1 year
- fast, painless, and simple measurement of heart rate and blood pressure
- Intellisense control technology – intelligent adaptation of the tonometer for each user
- Large LCD display
- Integrated high-pressure indicator
- arrhythmia indicator
- the results of 30 measurements are stored in memory tonometer
- The circumference of the cuff is from 13.5 to 21.5 cm
- The cuff has an ergonomic body and is made from environmentally friendly materials
- Complete Plastic Case for convenient and safe storage of equipment
- It has been clinically tested, there is no age limit for use of the carpal tonometer
- Powered by batteries, the set of which is included
1. The device Intellisense intelligent control system
intelligent control system Intellisense device controls the entire measurement process, taking into account individual features and characteristics of each member of the body, which makes use of the instrument as comfortable and very fast.
2. overpressure indicator
If the systolic or diastolic pressure is outside the norm, when displaying the measurement result will be flashing heart symbol.
3. Arrhythmia Indicator
Tonometer Omron R2 includes an irregular heartbeat (arrhythmia indicator). Irregular heartbeats can influence the accuracy of measurement results. Irregular heartbeat detection algorithm automatically allows to determine the reliability of the measurement results and the need for its recurrence. If the measurement time is detected irregular heartbeats but the result is valid, then it is displayed together with the symbol of an irregular heartbeat. If the irregular heartbeat leads to incorrect measurements, the results are not displayed. If the measurement procedure appears irregular heartbeat symbol, then repeat the measurement. If the irregular heartbeat symbol is shown frequently, inform your doctor.
Electronic unit tonometer Omron R2 (HEM 6113-RU)
Physiological cuff 13.5 – 21.5 cm
Set of elements
Magazine for recording blood pressure