Ovagen – peptide complex containing amino acids that contribute to normalize the function of the liver and gastrointestinal tract
In a clinical study set efficiency Ovagena a comprehensive prevention and treatment of patients suffering from hepatitis of different etiology, prevention of complications of radiation and chemotherapy, and side effects of the use of antibiotics and other drugs, as well as impacts on the body of various unfavorable factors (including environmental, toxic), and malnutrition, as well as for maintaining liver function in elderly and senile age.
• Metabolic disorders
• Reduced liver function
• Skin diseases
• normalization of lipid metabolism in atherosclerosis and obesity
• Prevention of diabetes
• Inflammatory diseases of the liver
• The consequences of viral hepatitis of all types
• Alcoholic and toxic liver damage
• Acute liver failure
• Preoperative and postoperative periods for surgical interventions in the liver
• Chronic liver failure
• Long-term antibiotic therapy
• Chemotherapy and radiation therapy
• Cholestasis, biliary tract dyskinesia
• Cirrhosis of the liver, of various origins
• Prevention of human liver diseases elderly
The composition of the product
Peptide complex AC-3- (leucine, glutamic acid, aspartic acid). Excipients: Microcrystalline cellulose (E460), sugar beet, lactose, starch, tween-80. In an additional source of peptides.
Adults take 1-2 capsules 1-2 times a day during meal time. Duration of 10-30 days. It is advisable to repeat the course in 4-6 months.
Composition: 60 capsules of 0.2 g