Pepidol – natural product of plant origin. It meets all the requirements of purity, efficacy and safety. PEPIDOL has a selective effect on the bactericidal conditionally pathogenic intestinal microflora. It adjusts the level of colonization of the intestinal normal microflora. By improving the condition of the intestinal wall is normalized production of non-specific immunoglobulin, reduced levels of allergens and toxins in the intestine, which generally strengthens the immune status of the body.
- Antibacterial action: provides selective bactericidal activity against pathogens of intestinal infections (dysentery, salmonella, rotavirus, cholera, etc.) And conditionally pathogenic microflora of the gastrointestinal tract (klepsielezy, ehsherihioza, Proteus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus stafillokok etc. ).. Does not inhibit the intestinal microflora (lactobacilli and bifidobacteria, and others.) Promotes normalization of intestinal microflora.
- Sorption – detoxification effect: in the intestinal lumen binds and removes the drug from the body of toxic substances of different nature, food allergens, salts of heavy (toxic) metals, radionuclides, alcohol. PEPIDOL sorbs some metabolic products of the body, including an excess of bile acids, creatinine, cholesterol and lipid complexes. Normalizes metabolism, increases the body’s nonspecific resistance. Effectively restores the intestinal mucosa. Non-toxic, it is not absorbed from the intestine.
- Antidiarrheal and antiemetic effect: effectively eliminates diarrheal condition of any nature, including rotavirus and bacterial, nausea, vomiting, flatulence, etc. Relieves diarrhea condition in chemo- and radiotherapy of cancer
SPC Elyusan, Russia
For adults, children prescribed by a doctor, Children older than 3 years
Active substance: 3% pectin stabilized solution
Poisoning, intestinal infections, dysbacteriosis
- When poisoning and intestinal infections
- When dysbacteriosis
- In oncology practice
- In allergy, asthma, dermatitis.
- In surgical practice
- When SARS, influenza
How to accept, acceptance rate and dosage
In diseases of the gastrointestinal tract:
Intestinal infections: adults and children in the age dose every 3 hours with a break for sleep (in a hospital – the clock) until complete recovery
When expressed colitis syndrome and gemokolite oral intake is combined with a therapeutic enema formulation:
- Adults – 50 ml, 2 times a day;
- For Kids: 3 years – 15 ml three times a day;
- For Children: 4-10 years – 30 ml 2 times a day;
- For Children: 11-14 years – 40 ml, 2 times a day
Food poisoning (poisoning) – at the first sign (nausea, vomiting, diarrhea) – adults and children in the age reception dose every 3 hours before removal of the manifestations of the disease and 2 after normalization of reception
compensate water loss (reception aqueous salt solutions).
In oncology practice:
- Radiation enteritis: the appearance of signs of radiation enteritis (. Diarrhea, etc.) is assigned PEPIDOL PEG 3 times a day 30 minutes before meals for the duration of radiation therapy
- Detoxification of chemotherapy and reduce the risk of enteropathy: adults and children in the age dosages 3 times a day for the duration of chemotherapy
In the treatment of a number of diseases, including:.
- Tuberculosis: in the age dose of 4 times a day (disassociate with oral administration of chemotherapy) for 3 weeks. Re-appointment after a 10 day break,
- allergies, stress, diet violations and errors in the diet, alcohol abuse: a reception circuit to agree with the doctor
A preventive technique:
when the threat of intestinal or respiratory (including influenza) infections – in age dosage 2 times per week (range, 2 days) 3 times a day for 30 minutes before a meal
In a dry place, protected from light
Amino Acid Blends