Milk thistle – biologically active food supplement. It is not a drug.
-Usilivaet detoxification function of the liver;
-Prepyatstvuet destruction of hepatocytes;
-Sposobstvuet regenerating hepatic tissue (hepatoprotective effect);
-Has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties;
-Sposobstvuet cholesterol normalization;
-Improves skin condition;
-Improves bile secretion (holinoreticheskoe action);
-Blagotvorno effect on digestion, as a sufficient amount of bile provides a complete fat digestion and optimum assimilation of fat-soluble vitamins.
In 1 capsule 600 mg. It contains:
Seed extract of milk thistle 100 mg.
Powder seeds and herbs milk thistle 350 mg.
– acute or chronic liver diseases (hepatitis, jaundice, biliary disease, colic, cirrhosis);
– at a diabetes;
– with alcohol abuse;
– with nervous stress;
– with hemorrhoids;
– in the disease the spleen;
– with thyroid disease;
– with radiculitis and joint pain;
– allergic diseases;
– dermatological problems;
– in various skin rashes (skin irritation);
– diseases of the female reproductive organs;
– for the prevention of stagnation of bile and gall stones;
– as a prophylactic to all people related to toxic substances;
– for people living in adverse environmental conditions.
– individual intolerance to the product components;
How to accept, acceptance rate and dosage
Adults: 1 capsule per day during meal time.
Stored in a dry place, protected from light at + 15 ° C to 30 ° C.
Before applying are encouraged to consult with a physician.