SUSTAMIN® FORTE – balanced natural new generation product for the prevention and treatment of diseases of joint and ligament apparatus. Hondroprotektivnoe contains a unique combination of substances that have a synergistic effect and provides comprehensive corrective action on the metabolism of cartilage and bone.
It helps to restore the elements of the musculoskeletal system after various injuries.
Systematic reception SUSTAMIN® FORTEobespechivaet timely delivery into the organism a sufficient amount of substances necessary for the normal operation and the recovery of cartilage tissue.
Collagen is the basis of human connective tissues (cartilage, bone, ligaments, tendons, skin, et al.), And provides its strength. Collagen hydrolyzate contains a large number of amino acids (proline, hydroxyproline, glycine), collagen peptides, and biogenic tripeptide – glycine-histidine-lysine:
- is the source of “building material” for cartilage, ligaments and tendons
- promotes regeneration of connective elements locomotor stimulating physiological collagen formation
- contributes to the normalization of metabolic processes in the body, prevents the development of diseases of musculoskeletal system
- a beneficial effect on the liver and brain, strengthens the heart muscle,
Chondroitin sulfate – high molecular weight mucopolysaccharide, which is the main component of the proteoglycans that constitute together with collagen fibers cartilage matrix:
- promotes active regeneration of cartilage.
- has a normalizing effect on metabolic processes in the joint cartilage and prevents its decomposition.
- has analgesic and anti-inflammatory
- normalizes moisture saturation of cartilage and provides its normal cushioning properties
- inhibits the action of specific enzymes that cause cartilage damage and degradation of articular cartilage (collagenase, leukocyte elastase, hyaluronidase, etc.)
- of substrate stimulates and accelerates the biosynthesis of collagen and proteoglycans by chondrocytes
- normalizes the production of synovial fluid, which leads to a decrease in pain and degenerative changes in joints
- reduces muscle fatigue
- initiates the fixation process the sulfur in the synthesis of chondroitin acid, which in turn promotes calcium deposition in bones
Glucosamine sulfate – base member glycosaminoglycans (GAG), which form the basic structure of the connective tissues, ligaments, skin, tendons and cartilage:
- enhances the anabolic and catabolic processes in the weakening of the connective tissue
- stimulates the synthesis of proteoglycans, collagen and hyaluronic acid synovial fluid
- stimulates the repair process of damaged cartilage
- increases the permeability of the joint capsule
- affects the metabolism of the joint cartilage and prevents its decomposition.
- relieves pain, swelling and increased sensitivity
- protects the old cartilage from premature failure, and plays the role of a construction material to build new healthy cartilage.
OSTEOL – an innovative ingredient for healthy joints, consisting of biologically active proteins of milk.
It has a complex effect on the joint and ligaments:
- can increase the protective effect of a mixture of glucosamine sulfate + Chondroitin sulfate 4-fold
- improves the safety of chondrocytes
- increases the anti-inflammatory effect
- inhibits the detrimental effect on the
- reduces the degeneration of articular cartilage and facilitates
- in combination with glucosamine sulfate and chondroitin sulfate Osteol gives a powerful effect that enhances reduction of inflammation and adverse health effects
- makes it possible to significantly reduce the concentration of glucosamine in the product to effect the preservation of chondrocytes
articular cartilage of proteolytic enzymes, metalloproteinases (MMPs)
Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) – a naturally occurring organic form of dietary bioavailable sulfur, required by the body each day. Sulfur – a major component in many proteins the body, hormones, enzymes and tissues, such as nails and skin. In the body, for flow of sulfur required many processes, including collagen synthesis, the oxidation reaction in cells carbohydrate metabolism and maintenance of acid-base balance. Sulfur helps to strengthen connective tissue and an important component of healthy joints.
MSM effectively increases blood flow and promotes the proper operation of the tendons and muscles, improve joint mobility and strength of ligaments. drug also stimulates the production of joint fluid, reduces the risk of seizures, and inflammation of the joints, reduce traumatic pain.
The concentration of methylsulfonylmethane in the body decreases with age and stocks must be restored. Constant replenishment of stocks of sulfur in the body is essential to maintain the integrity of connective tissue. Also MSM:
- a part of the glikozoaminoglikanov – structural components of cartilage, and is directly involved in its formation;
- has anti-inflammatory effects;
- especially effectively prevents and facilitates inflammatory arthritis syndrome, myositis, sprains, bursitis;
- is involved in the formation of collagen, promotes skin elasticity and strengthen muscles;
- lowers the threshold of sensitivity of the body to allergens;
- increases antioxidant protection due to the sulfur-containing amino acids (methionine, cysteine, serine, taurine), which are involved in the synthesis of an important antioxidant – glutathione;
- a positive effect on all metabolic and biochemical processes in the body: the production of enzymes and hormones, and the assimilation of vitamins transport;
- stabilizes blood sugar, favorably influencing the course of diabetes and reduce the number of its complications;
Liposomal readily assimilable source of calcium, unlike other calcium sources characterized by:
- high digestibility through the use of innovative technology, microencapsulation
- the absence of gastrointestinal irritation in high dosage;
- high concentration of active substance.
Calcium – the basic macronutrients plays in the human body extremely important role in the functioning of muscle, the myocardium, nervous system and bone.
- serves as the main building material for bones and teeth
- to accelerate the healing of injuries of the musculoskeletal system
- is the intracellular mediator for reducing
The composition of the premix includes vitamin C, D, E, H, B6, and minerals – magnesium, manganese, copper:
- hondroprotektivnoe enhances the action of substances
- has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory
- is involved in the formation of structural components of bone and cartilage tissue
- is a regulator of redox processes
SUSTAMIN® FORTE – a product designed for people with different levels of physical activity and all age groups. Especially indicated for use as a prophylactic measure for people over 40 years and the athletes.
SUSTAMIN® FORTE contains a unique ingredient consisting of bioactive proteins Osteol milk reinforcing chondroprotective properties of the product 4 times.
SUSTAMIN® FORTE contains components such as collagen hydrolyzate, chondroitin sulfate, glucosamine sulfate, biologically active proteins Osteol milk serum, vitamins C, D, E, H, B6 and minerals (calcium, magnesium, manganese, copper) in carefully selected ratios.
Academy T Russia
- strengthens the joint and ligaments
- reduces the risk of injuries and inflammatory diseases of the articular apparatus
- accelerates rehabilitation after injuries of the musculoskeletal system.
- inhibits the action of proteolytic enzymes that cause cartilage damage and degradation of articular cartilage (collagenase, leukocyte elastase, hyaluronidase)
- normalises cartilage moisture saturation and mechanical-elastic properties
- has anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects due to the synergistic effect of the product components
- stimulates the regeneration of cartilage tissue promotes regeneration of articular cartilage and the bag surfaces of joints, restores mechanical and elastic cartilage matrix integrity
- stimulates the synthesis of hyaluronic acid, reinforcing connective tissue structures
- of substrate stimulates and accelerates the biosynthesis of glycosaminoglycans and proteoglycans by chondrocytes
- normalizes the production of synovial fluid (acts as a “lubricant” of the articular surfaces)
- partially blocks the release of free oxygen radicals
- slows the development of degenerative changes in the cartilage tissue hyaline articular surfaces, prevents the collapse of the connective tissue
- reduces the concomitant inflammatory response and reduces pain in the affected joints
- increases the mobility of the affected joints
- slows bone resorption and reduces calcium loss accelerates bone regeneration.
Individual hypersensitivity to any component of the drug (allergic reaction).
Store at room temperature out of reach of children.
24 months from the date of issue