- Accelerates the rehabilitation of sportsmen after injuries of the musculoskeletal system;
- strengthens the joint and ligaments;
- reduces the risk of injuries and inflammatory diseases of the articular apparatus;
- inhibits the action of proteolytic enzymes, causing cartilage damage and degradation of articular cartilage (collagenase, leukocyte elastase, hyaluronidase);
- normalises cartilage moisture saturation and mechanical-elastic properties;
- has anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects, thanks to the synergistic effect of the product components;
- stimulates the regeneration of cartilage tissue promotes regeneration of articular cartilage and the bag surfaces of joints, restores mechanical and elastic integrity of cartilage matrix;
- stimulates the synthesis of hyaluronic acid, reinforcing connective structure;
- of substrate stimulates and accelerates the biosynthesis of glycosaminoglycans and proteoglycans by chondrocytes;
- normalizes the production of synovial fluid (acts as a “lubricant” of the articular surfaces);
- partially blocks the release of oxygen free radicals;
- slows the development of degenerative changes in the cartilage tissue hyaline articular surfaces, prevents the collapse of the connective tissue;
- reduces the concomitant inflammatory response and reduces pain in the affected joints;
- increases the mobility of the affected joints;
- slows bone resorption and reduces calcium loss accelerates bone regeneration.
According to statistics, diseases of the joints affects one in three people in the world. Joint diseases affect men and women, found even in young people and very often – in the elderly. The frequency of various diseases of the musculoskeletal system among athletes is much higher than in the general population. Almost no one is immune from this disease.
The main causes of degenerative changes in the joints are uneven loading on the joints while you exercise or a sedentary lifestyle. Excess weight, metabolism disorders, disorders of the thyroid gland, “standing” work – are also the causes of diseases of the joints. As a result of the articular cartilage becomes more dry, brittle, and in response to the load is easily destroyed. Cartilage is not able to restore the lost structure only from its own internal resources and mechanisms. They suffice for a maximum of 50% of regenerate. From this it follows that nutritional support for cartilage regeneration is needed.
It is therefore extremely important prevention and treatment of degenerative joint disease in the elderly, athletes and people who are physically active on a regular basis, as the functional status of the joints determines the performance. For the prevention of diseases of the joints must ensure optimum structural elements and biologically active compounds, necessary for the metabolism and cartilage formation.
Systematic reception SUSTAMINobespechivaet timely delivery into the organism a sufficient amount of substances necessary for the normal operation and the recovery of cartilage tissue.
SUSTAMIN – a product designed for people with different levels of physical activity and all age groups. Especially indicated for use as a prophylactic measure for people over 40 years and the athletes.
SUSTAMIN contains a unique ingredient consisting of bioactive proteins Osteol milk reinforcing chondroprotective properties of the product 4 times.
SUSTAMIN contains components such as collagen hydrolyzate, chondroitin sulfate, glucosamine sulfate, biologically active proteins serum Osteol milk, vitamins C, D, E, H, B 6 and minerals (calcium, magnesium, manganese, copper ) in carefully selected ratios.
Academy T Russia
1 capsule contains: Collagen hydrolyzate 200 mg Glucosamine Sulfate 116.7 mg, Dietary milk proteins Osteol 100 mg Chondroitin sulfate 50 mg Calcium 33.3 mg Copper 0.08 mg Manganese 0.13 mg Magnesium 16 7 mg of Vitamin D 0,0012 mg Vitamin C 10 mg Vitamin B6 0.2 mg Biotin 0.005 mg, Vitamin E 1,25 mg
Sustamin recommended for:
- Protecting and restoring the structural elements of the musculoskeletal system – cartilage, bones, ligaments and tendons;
- restoration of the normal functions of the musculoskeletal system and the acceleration of rehabilitation after injuries;
- additional treatment and prophylaxis of degenerative diseases of the musculoskeletal system, thereby reducing the need for anti-inflammatory drugs and analgesics.
Individual intolerance to the components, pregnancy and lactation.
How to accept, acceptance rate and dosage
Sustamin recommended to take 3 capsules in the morning and in the evening before or during a meal. Minimum recommended application rate – 2 months. To achieve sustainable impact receiving a course should be repeated 2-3 times a year.
Stored in a dry place at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C.
Before applying are encouraged to consult with a physician.