Test strips strips AyChek (ICheck) designed for use with a glucometer strips AyChek (ICheck for the quantitative measurement of glucose in whole blood.
AyChek system (ICheck) is calibrated so as to be easy to compare the test results with laboratory. Before using the strips, please read the package insert.
Before you use the meter, please read the package insert.
Diamedikal LTD., UK
✓ Special protective layer enables to touch any portion of the test strip
✓ Test strips with a protective coating which protects against temperature extremes
✓ In each package of test strips attached 50 pieces FREE universal lancets
✓ High-tech test strips that do not require the additional use of capillaries
✓ Capillary test strip – just 1 second draws the necessary amount of droplets for analysis
Dual control accuracy – a two-electrode structure provides a comparison of the two electrodes
✓ The electrochemical measurement method
✓ the test time is not more than 9 seconds
✓ capillary whole blood (calibrated for plasma)
✓ Blood sampling capillary aspiration without additional accessories
✓ conductivity measurement with an error of not more than 15%
✓ term storage test strips of 18 months from date of manufacture
✓ Storage conditions at a temperature of from 2 to 30 ° C.
✓ Calibration using the code-chip
(Guarantee the accuracy of the result)
✓ Complete with lancets which must be changed every time (to avoid infection of the patient)
- IMPORTANT! Wash and dry your hands, prepare the lancing device.
- Remove a test strip and immediately close the lid of the tube.
- Insert the test strip into the meter (black bars ahead).
When you install a test strip can take any part.
- Place the lancing device opposite to the side surface
the fingertip and press the button to puncture.
- Touch the tip of your finger to apply blood to the test point
strip and hold until the reaction zone is filled with blood.
- The result will be displayed in 9 seconds.
- Remove the test strip from the meter. Throw it and the lancet in the puncture-resistant container.
Test strips 50 pcs
Lancets 50 pc
Encoding strip 1 pc
Instructions 1 pc.