Test – Contour Plus strips are intended for self-measurement of blood glucose in whole blood.
Contour Plus system has a number of features that deliver accurate results comparable to laboratory:
- The accuracy of the system exceeds the requirements of ISO 15197 the new international standard: 2013 *;
The system uses technology “without coding.” This technology allows the device every time a test strip is inserted, encoded automatically, thereby eliminating the need for manual entry of a code – a possible source of error. No need to waste time entering the code or code chip / strips;
The system has application technology of the blood sample, “Second Chance.” This technology makes it possible to additionally apply blood to the same test strip when the first blood sample was not enough – no need to spend a new test strip. The technology of “second chance” to save time and money
The meter has a large screen, and allows you to adjust sound alerts measurement after a meal, it helps in time to measure blood sugar in the labor turmoil
It takes a small drop of blood just 0.6 l – it will be enough to get accurate results
The system makes the measurement in just 5 seconds, which gives the ability to quickly get the result, which is especially important for hypoglycemia
Ascensia Diabetes Care, Germany
I. provides accuracy comparable to laboratory:
1. The device uses multipulse technology that scans blood drop several times and gives a more accurate result
2. The device provides reliability in a wide climatic conditions:
– operating temperature range 5 ° C – 45 °
– humidity 10 – 93% RH.
– altitude – up to 6300 m
3. The test strip used modern enzyme which has practically no interaction with medicines that provides precise measurements when receiving, e.g., acetaminophen, ascorbic acid / vitamin C
4. The system performs the automatic correction of the measurement results hematocrit from 0 to 70% – this allows to obtain high accuracy over a wide range of hematocrit, which may be lowered or increased as a result of various diseases
5.Printsip measurement – eletrohimichesky
II delivers ease of use:
1. The system uses technology “without coding.” This technology allows the device every time a test strip is inserted, encoded automatically, thereby eliminating the need for manual entry of a code – a possible source of error. No need to waste time entering the code or code chip / strips; Does not require coding – code by hand, you need not
2. The system has the drawing of a blood sample technology “Second Chance”, which allows you to further apply the blood on the same test strip when the first blood sample was not enough – no need to spend a new test strip. The technology of “second chance” to save time and money.
3. The system has 2 modes – primary (L1) and extended (L2)
The possibility of the device when using Basic Mode (L1):
– A summary of the high and low values in the last 7 days. (HI-LO)
– Automatic calculation of the average of 14 days
– Memory with capacity for 480 of the last measurement
The possibility of the device when using the Enhanced mode (L2):
– Customizable reminders to conduct testing in 2.5, 2, 1.5, 1 hour after meals
– Automatic calculation of the average of the last 7, 14, 30 days
– Memory with capacity for results of the last 480 measurements
– Tags “Before eating” and “After the meal»
– Automatic calculation of the average before and after meals for 30 days
-. A summary of the high and low values in the last 7 days (HI-LO)
– Personal settings of high and low values
4. Small size of a drop of blood – only 0.6 l, feature detection “under-filling»
5. Practically painless puncture with adjustable depth using prokalyvatelyaMikrolet 2 – shallow puncture heals faster. This ensures minimum damage with frequent measurements
6. The measurement time of 5 seconds
7. Technology “capillary sampling” Blood test strip – test strip itself draws a small amount of blood
8. The possibility of taking blood from alternative sites (hand, shoulder)
9. Ability to use all types of blood (arterial, venous, capillary)
10. The shelf life test strips (indicated on the package) is independent of the opening of the vial of test strips,
11. Big screen
12. Automatic labeling values obtained by measurements performed with control solution – these values are also excluded from the calculation of average
13. Measuring range 0.6 – 33.3 mmol / l
14. Calibration plasma
Test strips Circuit TC are plastic strips measuring 5 by 28 mm, with a system of electrodes at one end and a camera for taking krovi- on another.
Chemical composition: glucose dehydrogenase, flavin adenine dinucleotide (FAD-GDH) (Aspergillus sp, 2,0 units to the test strip..), 6%; Potassium ferricyanide 56%; 38% inactive ingredients.
Test strips Contour TS are designed for self-determination of the concentration of glucose in whole blood of patients with diabetes and health care providers.