Tonometer UA-1200 – automatic digital device with a new generation painless cuff and a large display. It is intended to measure the values of systolic and diastolic pressure and heart rate (pulse). The device is based on the oscillometric measurement method.
Model UA-1200 is designed for the whole family, including blood pressure measurements for children and adolescents, since the size of the cuff and its design allows it to do safely and accurately.
- connectivity cuff any A & amp; D: SlimFit (small – 16-24 cm, 18-22 cm, standard – 22-32 cm, large – 31-45 cm, 32-45 cm), E-cuff (17 -32 cm, 22-43 cm)
- cuff position indicator and the direction indicator at the time of measurement
- arrhythmia indicator
- The calculation of the average pressure required for the selection of the optimal medical therapy doctor, as “Working” blood pressure is an average over a given period
- Memory for 90 measurements
- Calendar, Clock
- Diagnostics pressure on the scale of the World Health Organization
- For ease of use the text on the device and on the cuff are written in Russian
- Miniature pulse adapter included
- For the convenience of connecting the cuff to the housing area around the connector and the connector cuffs are highlighted in blue
The model UA-1200 is designed for the whole family, including blood pressure measurements for children and adolescents, as cuff size and its design allows it to make a painless and accurate.
- A new standard of precision and comfort measurement World Class A3 achieved through technology, which will significantly improve the materials and design of the cuff, and the process of injecting air and bleed
- Universal cuff 23-37 cm
- The large four-line display
- Ability to self-install pressure level that will reduce the time measurement in the automatic mode or the injection of up to 180 mm Hg or up to 210 mm Hg or 240 mm Hg.
- standard cuff (17-32 cm)
- Adapter Network
- Storage Pouch
- in Russian Manual
- Warranty Card
- batteries (AA, R6) – 4 pcs
The automatic tonometer on the shoulder