Semi-automatic blood pressure monitor on his shoulder
- Measurement method: oscillometric
- Display: LCD
- Pressure measuring range: 20-280 mmHg
- The measuring range pulse rate: 40-200 beats / min
- Accepted limits of error when measuring instrument air pressure in the compression cuff: ± 3 mmHg in the range from 40 to 150 mm Hg. Art and ± 2% in the range of 150 to 280 mm Hg. column.
- A method of inflating the cuff: manual
- The method of release of air from the cuff: Auto
- Operating conditions:
- ambient temperature: from +10 to +40 ° C
- the relative air humidity: 15 to 85%
- Power supply: 1 AA power element (R6)
- Operation time from the battery: 2000 Measurement
- Weight: 76 g (without battery)
For self-measurement of blood pressure.
- Ultra-compact and lightweight, it has become a substitute for mechanical tonometer.
- Low-cost and easy to use, the tonometer will be indispensable in your home medicine cabinet.
- The best choice for use on the road, in the country, as well as for emergency doctors.
- Power on just one AA penlight batteries allows more than 2 000 measurements.
- The audible warning signal.
- painless cuff SlimFit: SlimFit cuff during air injection takes a cylindrical shape, which creates a uniform distribution of pressure on the hand across the surface of the cuff without causing pain and additional lifting systolic pressure
- Painless cuff AND Slim Fit (22-32 cm);
- 1 AA battery;
- User manual in Russian;
- Warranty Card