Automatic tonometer on the upper arm UA-777 is designed for people with a large circle shoulder, because it has a larger cuff. The device has only one control button, so it is very easy to handle. With thoughtful air pump to the cuff, the pressure therein is evenly distributed. You will not experience any pain.
The large display shows a large font tonometer pressure and pulse. Color scale, located near the display will visually assess the level of arterial pressure (elevated, normal, low). Memory for 90 measurements to help diagnose and monitor your pressure level.
- The memory capacity of 90 measurements;
- The prevention of arrhythmia;
- Batteries: 4 AA batteries or DC power supply;
- Weight: 300 g (excluding batteries);
- Warranty: 3 years
If you suffer from hypertension, need for frequent pressure and medication, the blood pressure monitor UA-777ACL adapter included to help you with this.
- Memory for 90 measurements
- Automatic calculation of average pressure
- The device is equipped with an indicator of arrhythmia
- Diagnostics pressure on the scale of the World Health Organization (WHO)
- For ease of use the text on the device and on the cuff are written in Russian
- Large three-line display
- Painless cuff SlimFit 32-45 cm
- connectivity cuffs A & amp; D-SlimFit (standard – 22-32 cm, E-cuff 17-32 cm)
- The cuff;
- Power adapter;
- Case for transportation and storage;
Automatic tonometers on forearm