MT-30 Tonometer automatic with standard cuff 22-36 cm. Has IQ SYSTEM smart metering technology, thanks to which the device itself determines the level of the cuff pumping. There are indicators of arrhythmia, the pressure level of the WHO classification and low power charge.
Tonometer may calculate the average of the last 3 measurements. The memory 120 stores data on the measurements. Tonometer can be powered by batteries or mains. Batteries are included.
Medical Technology Products, USA
- Type tonometer – shoulder
- Pumping air – Automatic
- The cuff standard – 22-36 cm
- Adapter – no
- Power Supply – 4 alkaline AA batteries
- The cuff pressure (mm Hg.). – from 0 to 300
- pulse measurement range (beats / min) – from 30 to 180
- Pressure: ± 3 mm Hg,
- Pulse: ± 5%
- intelligent control system;
- Memory for 120 measurement results;
- Automatic calculation of the average value of the last three measurement results;
- Large LCD display;
- Display of arrhythmia;
- pressure level indication according to the WHO classification;
- Display of time (month / day / hour / minute);
- Display fault – self-diagnosis;
- low indication power charging;
- Ability to connect 16-24 cm in size cuff and 22-40 cm.
- Audible indication of the beginning and the end of measurement.