Semi-automatic blood pressure monitor with the fixation of the cuff on the shoulder Little Doctor LD22 – modern and highly reliable instrument for measuring the systolic and diastolic blood pressure and pulse rate in patients aged 15 years. Tonometer Little Doctor LD22 recommended for use in patients with unstable (non-permanent) blood pressure or hypertension known in the home, in addition to medical supervision.
The device uses the oscillometric method for measuring blood pressure and pulse rate.
A distinctive feature of the tonometer Little Doctor LD22 is the availability of electronic data processing algorithm Fuzzy Algorithm, which, considering the individual characteristics of the patient’s heart, automatically manages all of the blood pressure measurement process. Due algorithm Fuzzy Algorithm electronic unit accurately defines the optimal level of air pressure in the cuff, it reduces the measurement time, minimizes the unpleasant sensation of pain when squeezed brachial artery and ensures accurate results.
Tonometer Little Doctor LD22 is controlled by just one button.
The package includes a cuff Little Doctor Cuff-LDA oversized for patients with long arm circumference of 25 to 36 cm.
Electronic tonometer Little Doctor LD22 should be used in strict accordance with the rules laid down in the manual.
Little Doctor, Taiwan
- Name: electronic semi-automatic device for measuring blood pressure and pulse rate
- Model: Little Doctor LD22
- The measurement algorithm: Fuzzy Algorithm
- Measurement method: oscillometric
- Display: high-contrast dot matrix LCD display
- Pressure Measuring range: 40 – 260 mm Hg. Art., Heart rate: 40 – 160 beats / min
- Reserve pressure measurement error: ± 3 mm Hg, pulse rate: ± 5%
- Clinically tested: Yes, IP
- Cuff Included: Little Doctor Cuff-LDA oversized for patients with long arm circumference 25 – 36 cm
- Beep: Yes
- The calculation of the average value of the last measurement No
- electronic unit weight (excluding batteries): 245 g
- electronic unit dimensions: 129 X 68 X 54 mm
- Memory: No
- Operating conditions: air temperature from 10˚C to 40˚C at a relative humidity up to 85%
- Storage conditions: air temperature from -20˚C to + 50˚C with relative humidity of 85%
- Power: 4 elements AA
- The term of service of the electronic unit: 7 years
- The term of service of the cuff: 3 years
- Warranty: 5 years
- The electronic unit tonometer Little Doctor LD22
Cuff Little Doctor Cuff-LDA oversized for patients with arm circumferential length of 25 – 36 cm
A blower assembly LD-S035 (pressure relief valve)
Bag storage device
Set of batteries