The electronic blood pressure monitor with the fixation of the cuff on the shoulder of Little Doctor LD23L – an automatic blood pressure monitor at an affordable price and an expanded set of functions necessary consumer. Tonometer Little Doctor LD23L uses the oscillometric method of measuring blood pressure and pulse rate, is recommended for patients with unstable (non-permanent) blood pressure or hypertension known in the home, in addition to medical supervision at the age of 15 years.
A distinctive feature of the tonometer Little Doctor LD23L is the presence of an electronic data processing algorithm Fuzzy Algorithm, which, considering the individual characteristics of the patient’s heart, automatically controls the entire blood pressure measuring process while reducing time minimizes the unpleasant sensation of pain when squeezed brachial artery and ensures accurate results.
Tonometer Little Doctor LD23L controlled by just a single click and is equipped with the sound indication of measurement steps.
Supplied with nylon cuff Little Doctor Cuff-LDA2 oversized for patients with long arm circumference of 32 to 43 cm.
Electronic tonometer Little Doctor LD23L should be used in strict accordance with the rules laid down in the manual.
Little Doctor, Taiwan
- Name: electronic automatic device for measuring blood pressure and pulse rate
- Model: Little Doctor LD23L
- The measurement algorithm: Fuzzy Algorithm
- Measurement method: oscillometric
- Display: high-contrast dot matrix LCD display
- Pressure Measuring range: 40 – 260 mm Hg. Art., Heart rate: 40 – 160 beats / min
- Reserve pressure measurement error: ± 3 mm Hg, pulse rate: ± 5%
- Clinically tested: Yes, IP
- Cuff Included: Little Doctor Cuff-LDA2 oversized for patients with long arm circumference 32 – 43 cm
- Beep: Yes
- AC adapter included: Yes, Little Doctor LD-N057
- electronic unit weight (excluding batteries): 358 g
- electronic unit dimensions: 129 X 68 X 54 mm
- Air Pressure: automatically using the electric air compressor
- Air Release: Automatic
- Operating conditions: air temperature from 10˚C to 40˚C at a relative humidity up to 85%
- Storage conditions: air temperature from -20˚C to + 50˚C with relative humidity of 85%
- Power supply: 4 AA batteries or AC adapter Little Doctor LD-N057
- The term of service of the electronic unit: 7 years
- The term of service of the cuff: 3 years
- Warranty: 5 years
- The electronic unit tonometer Little Doctor LD23L
- Cuff Little Doctor Cuff-LDA2 oversized for patients with long arm circumference 32 – 43 cm
- The AC adapter Little Doctor LD-N057
- Operating instructions
- Bag storage device
- Set the batteries
- Warranty Card