The electronic blood pressure monitor with the fixation of the cuff on the shoulder of Little Doctor LD3A – modern and highly reliable instrument for measuring the systolic and diastolic blood pressure and pulse rate in patients aged 15 years. Tonometer recommended for use in patients with unstable (non-permanent) blood pressure or hypertension known in the home, in addition to medical supervision.
The device uses the oscillometric method for measuring blood pressure and pulse rate.
A distinctive feature of the tonometer Little Doctor LD3A is the presence of an electronic data processing algorithm Fuzzy Algorithm, which, considering the individual characteristics of the patient’s heart, automatically manages all of the blood pressure measurement process. Due algorithm Fuzzy Algorithm electronic unit accurately defines the optimal level of air pressure in the cuff, it reduces the measurement time, minimizes the unpleasant sensation of pain when squeezed brachial artery and ensures accurate results.
Tonometer Little Doctor LD3A has a memory of 90 measurements, which will be automatically entered in the electronic unit after each measurement, as well as the function of calculating the average value of the last 3 measurements, which allows the user to automatically keep track of the results of measurements at different time intervals.
Model Little Doctor LD-3A equipped with audible indication measurement steps. The display briefly display all symbols hear two short beeps and the device automatically starts pumping air into the cuff. Initially, the injection will stop at the level of 190 mm.
Increased, nylon cuff Little Doctor Cuff-LDA with a metal locking ring, which is included in the package, is designed for users with long arm circumference 25-36 cm. Special sized labels put on the cuff, make it easy, fast and secure cuff correctly. It is also possible to connect to the tonometer Little Doctor LD-3A cuff Little Doctor Cuff-LDA2 for users with long arm circumference 32-43 cm. Choosing the right cuff, affect the accuracy of blood pressure measurement results.
Little Doctor, Taiwan
- Name: electronic automatic device for measuring blood pressure and pulse rate
- Model: Little Doctor LD3A
- The measurement algorithm: Fuzzy Algorithm
- Measurement method: oscillometric
- Display: high-contrast dot matrix LCD display
- Pressure Measuring range: 40 – 260 mm Hg. Art., Heart rate: 40 – 160 beats / min
- Reserve pressure measurement error: ± 3 mm Hg, pulse rate: ± 5%
- Clinically tested: Yes, IP
- Cuff Included: Little Doctor Cuff-LDA oversized for patients with long arm circumference 25 – 36 cm
- Beep: Yes
- The calculation of the average value of the last measurement: Yes, the last 3
- AC adapter included: Yes, Little Doctor LD-N057
- electronic unit weight (excluding batteries): 339 g
- electronic unit dimensions: 121 X 84 X 64 mm
- Memory: 90 measurement results
- Air Pressure: automatically using the electric air compressor
- Air Release: Automatic
- Operating conditions: air temperature from 10˚C to 40˚C at a relative humidity up to 85%
- Storage conditions: air temperature from -20˚C to + 50˚C with relative humidity of 85%
- Power supply: 4 AA batteries or AC adapter Little Doctor LD-N057
- The term of service of the electronic unit: 7 years
- The term of service of the cuff: 3 years
- Warranty: 5 years
- The electronic unit tonometer Little Doctor LD3A
- cuff Little Doctor Cuff-LDA oversized for patients with arm circumferential length of 25 – 36 cm
- The AC adapter Little Doctor LD-N057
- Operating instructions
- Bag storage device
- Set the batteries
- Warranty Card