The electronic blood pressure monitor with the fixation of the cuff on the shoulder of Little Doctor LD3S – modern and highly reliable instrument for measuring the systolic and diastolic blood pressure and pulse rate in patients aged 15 years. Tonometer Little Doctor LD3S recommended for patients c visually impaired, with an unstable (non-permanent) blood pressure or hypertension known in the home, in addition to medical supervision.
The device uses the oscillometric method for measuring blood pressure and pulse rate.
A distinctive feature of the tonometer Little Doctor LD3S is the presence of features of the voice instructions (Messages of measurement results, the contents of memory and recommendations for the use of the device).
Tonometer Little Doctor LD3S equipped with an electronic data processing algorithm Fuzzy Algorithm, which, taking into account the individual characteristics of the patient’s heart, automatically controls the entire blood pressure measurement process. Due algorithm Fuzzy Algorithm electronic unit accurately defines the optimal level of air pressure in the cuff, reduces the measurement time, minimizes the unpleasant sensation of pain when squeezed brachial artery and ensures accurate results. Tonometer is a memory block on the 30 most recent measurements to the function of calculating the average value of the last 3 measurement results.
The package includes a cuff Little Doctor Cuff-LDA oversized for patients with long arm circumference of 25 to 36 cm with a metal fixing ring.
The package tonometer Little Doctor LD3S model includes a stabilized power supply – AC adapter Little Doctor LD-N057
Electronic tonometer Little Doctor LD3S should be used in strict accordance with the rules laid down in the manual.
Little Doctor, Taiwan
- Name: electronic automatic device for measuring blood pressure and pulse rate
- Model: Little Doctor LD3S
- The measurement algorithm: Fuzzy Algorithm
- Measurement method: oscillometric
- Display: high-contrast dot matrix LCD display
- Pressure Measuring range: 40 – 260 mm Hg. Art., Heart rate: 40 – 160 beats / min
- Reserve pressure measurement error: ± 3 mm Hg, pulse rate: ± 5%
- Clinically tested: Yes, IP
- Cuff Included: Little Doctor Cuff-LDA oversized for patients with long arm circumference 25 – 36 cm
- The calculation of the average value of the last measurement: Yes, the last 3
- AC adapter included: Yes, Little Doctor LD-N057
- electronic unit weight (excluding batteries): 438 g
- electronic unit dimensions: 118 X 120 X 117 mm
- Memory: 1 memory block on the 30 measurement results
- Air Pressure: automatically using the electric air compressor
- Air Release: Automatic
- Operating conditions: air temperature from 10˚C to 40˚C at a relative humidity up to 85%
- Storage conditions: air temperature from -20˚C to + 50˚C with relative humidity of 85%
- Power supply: 4 AA batteries or AC adapter Little Doctor LD-N057
- The term of service of the electronic unit: 7 years
- The term of service of the cuff: 3 years
- Warranty: 5 years
- The electronic unit tonometer Little Doctor LD3S
- cuff Little Doctor Cuff-LDA oversized for patients with arm circumferential length of 25 – 36 cm
- The AC adapter Little Doctor LD-N057
- Operating instructions
- Bag storage device
- Set the batteries
- Warranty Card