Semi-automatic blood pressure monitor with the fixation of the cuff on the shoulder Little Doctor LD4 – modern and highly reliable instrument for measuring the systolic and diastolic blood pressure and pulse rate in patients aged 15 years. Tonometer Little Doctor LD4 is recommended for use in patients with unstable (non-permanent) blood pressure or hypertension known in the home, in addition to medical supervision.
The device uses the oscillometric method for measuring blood pressure and pulse rate.
A distinctive feature of the tonometer Little Doctor LD4 is the presence of an electronic data processing algorithm Fuzzy Algorithm, which, considering the individual characteristics of the patient’s heart, automatically manages all of the blood pressure measurement process. Due algorithm Fuzzy Algorithm electronic unit accurately defines the optimal level of air pressure in the cuff, it reduces the measurement time, minimizes the unpleasant sensation of pain when squeezed brachial artery and ensures accurate results.
Tonometer Little Doctor LD4 has an enlarged display with simultaneous indication of the pressure and pulse.
The package includes a cuff Little Doctor Cuff-LDA oversized for patients with long arm circumference of 25 to 36 cm.
Electronic tonometer Little Doctor LD4 must be used in strict accordance with the rules laid down in the manual.
Little Doctor, Taiwan
- Name: electronic semi-automatic device for measuring blood pressure and pulse rate
- Model: Little Doctor LD4
- The measurement algorithm: Fuzzy Algorithm
- Measurement method: oscillometric
- Screen: high contrast dot matrix LCD display with simultaneous pressure and pulse
- Pressure Measuring range: 40 – 260 mm Hg. Art., Heart rate: 40 – 160 beats / min
- Reserve pressure measurement error: ± 3 mm Hg, pulse rate: ± 5%
- Clinically tested: Yes, IP
- Cuff Included: Little Doctor Cuff-LDA oversized for patients with long arm circumference 25 – 36 cm
- electronic unit weight (excluding batteries): 238 g
- electronic unit dimensions: 118 X 120 X 117 mm
- Operating conditions: air temperature from 10˚C to 40˚C at a relative humidity up to 85%
- Storage conditions: air temperature from -20˚C to + 50˚C with relative humidity of 85%
- Power: 4 elements AA
- The term of service of the electronic unit: 7 years
- The term of service of the cuff: 3 years
- Warranty: 5 years
- The electronic unit tonometer Little Doctor LD4
- cuff Little Doctor Cuff-LDA oversized for patients with arm circumferential length of 25 – 36 cm
- A blower assembly LD-S035 (pressure relief valve)
- Operating instructions
- Bag storage device
- Set the batteries
- Warranty Card