Mechanical tonometer MT-10 with a stethoscope for measuring blood pressure by the Korotkoff method.
1. It is a precision instrument, because It does not respond to the electromagnetic waves from the household and professional appliances.
2. Reliable. The manometer has a metal resistant housing.
– Large manometer display with easy to read numbers.
– Screwdriver for calibration gauge without recourse to the service center.
– Suitable five types of cuffs of different sizes for adults and children.
– Possibility of measuring the pressure up to 1 min. (Pacemaker when required).
4. High-quality speaker system:
– sensing diaphragm of the stethoscope.
– Heating from ambient noise.
Medical Technology Products, USA
- Gauge membrane;
- compression sleeve;
- blower with a valve;
- packing box.