- Higher accuracy class A / A of the British Hypertension Society
Afib – technology to identify the main risk of stroke – atrial fibrillation
MAM-technology: 3 consecutive measurements for accurate result
Gentle + – comfortable and accurate measurement
Memory for 1 measurement
The cone-shaped cuff (22-42 cm) for the hand of medium and large size
Display blood pressure
Indication of the correct putting cuffs
Indication hand movement
AC adapter included
- pressure measuring range 20 – 280 mm Hg. Art. – blood davlenie40 – 200 beats per minute –
- Weight 393g (including battery)
- Accuracy Pulse ± 5% of the sensed value
- Display the cuff pressure 0-299 mm Hg.
- dimensions 152 x 92 x 42 mm
- The statistical accuracy of the pressure within ± 3 mm Hg. v.
- Minimum indication step of 1 mm Hg.
- Power supply 4 x 1.5V alkaline AA size batteries. DC power supply unit 6B
- Safety Standards EN 1060-1 / -3 / -4; IEC 60601-1; IEC 60601-1-2 (EMC); IEC 60601-1-11
a device for measuring blood pressure and pulse rate, the cuff, bag cover, batteries AA – 4 pieces, for use manual, warranty card, a diary account of blood pressure measurement, the adapter