Mechanical tonometer BP AG1-30 shoulder to measure blood pressure at Korotkoff with built-in stethoscope.
- Measurement method: Korotkov
- Meter Resolution: 2 mm Hg. v.
- pressure measuring range: 0 to 300 mm Hg
- The speed air bleed 2-3 mm Hg. Art. / s.
- Air leakage: & lt; 4 mm Hg. Art. / min.
- delay accuracy: ± 3 mm Hg It is inside the 18 ° C to 33 ° C and ± 6 mmHg It is inside the 34 ° C to 46 ° C.
- Compression: handmade, with a blower
- Air Pressure Source: The amount of at least 200 cubic meters. cm creates pressure of 300 mm Hg. column for 4-10 seconds.
- trigger conditions:
- ambient temperature: from 0 to + 46 ° C
- the relative humidity from 30 to 85%
- Storage temperature: -20 to + 70 ° C
- The cuff for the arm with a long circumference 22-32 cm.
- It is possible to use the sleeve with the increased size arm circumference 25-40 cm.
- Weight: 450 grams
- Dimensions: 175h70h103 mm
For measuring the pressure.
- Improved gauge;
- Soft olive stethoscope;
- Supercharger latex;
- Storage bag;
- Stethoscope included
- High sfignomanometr.
- Professional cuff (no metal ring).
- Pear, air release valve.
- Bag for the device.
- Operating instructions.
Tonometer mechanical shoulder