OMRON M2 Basic-it is a fully automated blood pressure monitor, operating on the basis of the oscillometric method. He quickly and easily measure your blood pressure and pulse rate. The device utilizes an improved technology «IntelliSense», which provides comfort for the patient-controlled injection of air into the cuff without installing the required air pressure level or a re-pumping. In addition, the device stores the last measurement result.
This instrument is intended to measure blood pressure and heart rate in people with a corresponding length of the cuff and shoulder circumferential subject to the manual instructions.
It is recommended primarily for use in the home.
pressure sensor – the main component of blood pressure monitors OMRON, made in Japan
Omron Corporation, Japan
- predictive measurement technology Intellisense: measuring technique predictive controls the air discharge process in the cuff, like a doctor listening pulse that avoids excessive compression and re-injection of air
- The universal fan-shaped cuff 22-42 cm: suitable for medium and large hands
- Mini-adapter included: Operation of the unit from the mains. No need to worry about battery life.
- Graphic BP level indicator: indicates whether coincide with the norm for blood pressure measurement at home. In the case of a regular fixation abnormalities should consult a doctor.
- The amount of memory: last measurement
- Device name – blood pressure monitor and an automatic pulse frequency
- Model – OMRON M2 Basic (HEM-7116-RU)
- Display – digital LCD display.
- The method of measurement – oscillometric method
- Measurement range – air pressure in the cuff: 0-299 mm Hg. Art. heart rate: 40-180 bpm. min.
- Memory – the last measurement
- The maximum permissible errors in the measurement device – air pressure in the cuff: ± 3 mm Hg. Art. pulse rate: ± 5%
- Compression – automatically by an electric pump
- Decompression – automatic pressure relief valve
- Power Source – 4 Battery 1.5V «AAA» or AC / DC adapter (6 V 4 W)
- Battery life – new alkaline batteries will last approximately 300 measurements
- Operating conditions: ambient temperature relative humidity – + 10 ° C to 40 ° C, from 30% to 85%.
- Storage conditions: ambient temperature relative humidity atmospheric pressure – from -20 ° C to + 60 ° C, from 10% to 95%, from 700 to 1060 kPa
- Electronic unit weight – about 245 g (excluding batteries)
- cuff Mass – approximately 170 g
- Dimensions – about 104 (w) × 64 mm (in) mm × 129 (d) mm
- cuff size – about 151mm × 563 mm (universal cuff: 22-42 cm arm circumference)
- Cuff material – nylon, polyester
- Package – an electronic unit, the compression cuff, instruction manual, storage device cover, the battery kit, AC adapter, warranty card, a diary for recording blood pressure
Blood Pressure Measurement.
Measurement of blood pressure and heart rate
The kit contains:
- The electronic unit.
- The ferrule compression.
- Operating instructions.
- Case for storage of the device.
- Set the battery.
- Power adapter.
- Diary for blood pressure recording.
The automatic tonometer on the shoulder.