OMRON M2 Classic – is a fully automatic blood pressure monitor, operating on the basis of the oscillometric method. He quickly and easily measure your blood pressure and pulse rate. The device utilizes an improved technology «IntelliSense», which provides comfort for the patient-controlled injection of air into the cuff without installing the required air pressure level or a re-pumping.
In addition, the device stores up to 30 measurement results.
This device is designed for measurement of blood pressure and heart rate in people with a corresponding length of the cuff and shoulder circumferential subject to the manual instructions.
It is recommended primarily for use at home.
Automatic blood pressure monitor allows you to effortlessly find your blood pressure and pulse Report Abuse heartbeat (arrhythmia) during the measurement and stores in its memory the last 30 measurements. Tonometer comes with a universal fan-shaped collar that is suitable for the majority of users with medium to full circle shoulder. Mini Adapter will not worry about the level of battery charge.
Omron Corporation, Japan
- predictive measurement technology Intellisense: measuring technique predictive controls the air discharge process in the cuff, like a doctor listening pulse that avoids excessive compression and re-injection of air
- Clinically tested: electronic blood pressure monitors OMRON for maximum measurement accuracy. Each tonometer OMRON has clinically approved blood pressure measuring algorithm.
- The universal fan-shaped cuff 22-42 cm: suitable for medium and large hands
- Mini-adapter included: Operation of the unit from the mains. No need to worry about battery life.
- Arrhythmia Indicator captures and displays the possible interference, so that only the correct results are displayed
- Graphic BP level indicator: indicates whether coincide with the norm for blood pressure measurement at home. In the case of a regular fixation abnormalities should consult a doctor.
- The amount of memory: memory for 30 measurements
- Name – blood pressure monitor and pulse rate Auto
- Model – OMRON M2 Classic (HEM-7117H-ARU)
- Display – digital LCD display.
- The method of measurement – oscillometric method
- Measurement range – air pressure in the cuff: 0-299 mm Hg. Art. Pulse rate 40-180 bpm. min.
- Memory – 30 measurements
- Range of permissible absolute error in measuring air pressure in the compression cuff – ± 3 mmHg
- limits permissible relative error in the measurement of heart rate – ± 5%.
- Compression – automatically by an electric pump
- Decompression – automatic pressure relief valve
- pressure detection method – a capacitive pressure sensor.
- Power Source – 4 Battery 1.5V «AAA» or AC / DC adapter (6 V 4 W)
- Battery life – new alkaline batteries will last approximately 300 measurements
- Operating conditions: ambient temperature relative humidity – 10 ° C to 40 ° C, from 30% to 85%
- Storage conditions: ambient temperature relative humidity atmospheric pressure – from -20 ° C to + 60 ° C, from 10% to 95%, from 700 to 1060 kPa
- Electronic unit weight – not more than 250 g without batteries
- Cuff Weight – no more than 170 g
- Dimensions – no more than 104 (d) × 84 mm (in) × 129 mm (w) mm
- cuff size – less than 151 mm × 563 mm (universal cuff: 22-42 cm arm circumference)
- Cuff material – nylon and polyester
- Package – an electronic unit, the compression cuff, instruction manual, storage device cover, the battery kit, AC adapter, warranty card, a diary for recording blood pressure
Measuring blood pressure.
The kit contains:
- The electronic unit.
- The ferrule compression.
- Operating instructions.
- Case for storage of the device.
- Set the battery.
- Power adapter.
- Diary for blood pressure recording.
The automatic tonometer on the shoulder.