Tonometer Omron M2 Classic (or Omron M2 Classic), 7122 model HEM-LRU, – a compact, fully automatic blood pressure monitor and pulse rate, working on the basis of the oscillometric method, with the fixation of the cuff on the arm with an extended set of consumer features. The updated system model predictive control device Intellisense, added indicator of correct locking of the cuff, expanded memory 60 and the last measurement opportunity is provided to connect the child cuff Omron CS2 (17 – 22 cm). The package includes a universal compression cuff is a new generation of Omron Easy Cuff, model HEM-RML31, (22 – 42 cm).
Enhanced Intelligent control device – Intellisense completely controls the blood pressure measurement process, providing comfortable for each patient injecting air into the cuff, without first setting the desired air pressure level or a re-pumping.
The new generation of compression cuff Omron allows you to get more accurate results without the pain from compression during inflation.
Memory function to save the last of the 60 held by the measurement data allows you to track the dynamics of changes in blood pressure in some periods of time, and enter data in a special logbook.
Tonometer Omron M2 Classic is equipped with a graphical indicator of blood pressure levels. If during the measurement is exceeded established by the World Health Organization normal blood pressure boundaries, right on the screen of the device will turn the pressure-indicator icon. When repetitive signals the user must consult your doctor immediately.
The presence of an arrhythmia indicator lets you establish the fact of an irregular heartbeat, and properly conduct the blood pressure measurement procedure.
Having the right fixing cuff indicator is the key to accurate measurement. Indicator signals properly or not the cuff and could this affect the measurement result.
One set of batteries lasts for at least 1,000 blood pressure measurement procedures.
Omron Corporation, Japan
- The name of the device: a digital automatic blood pressure monitor
- Model: Omron M2 Classic (HEM-7122-LRU)
- smart metering technology: Intellisense
- Measurement method: oscillometric
- Display: high-contrast dot matrix LCD display
- Pressure Measurement range: 0-299 mmHg, heart rate: 40-180 beats / min
- Reserve pressure measurement error of not more than 3 mmHg, pulse rate: not more than 5%
- Clinically tested: Yes, IP
- Cuff Included: Universal compression sleeve of the new generation of Omron Easy Cuff, model HEM-RML31, Hand length arm circumference of 22 to 42 cm
- Ability to use large cuff (32-42 cm): Yes, cuff Omron CL
- Ability to use infant cuff (17-22 cm): Yes, cuff Omron CS2
- Arrhythmia Indicator: Yes
- movement indication: No
- increased pressure indicator: Yes
- Graphic BP level indicator: No
- the correct cuff lock indicator: Yes
- The sensor proper hand position: None
- LED morning hypertension: None
- LED double-precision test: No
- The audible signal (can be disabled): No
- The calculation of the average value of the last measurement No
- Record the date / time measurement: No
- Screen Backlight: No
- Connection to the computer: None
- Memory for 2 user: None
- AC adapter included: No
- Electronic Unit Weight (without batteries): 255 g
- electronic unit dimensions: 129 X 103 X 80 mm
- Memory: 60 measurements
- Air Pressure: automatically using the electric air compressor
- Air Release: Automatic
- Operating conditions: air temperature from + 10˚C to + 40˚C at a relative humidity from 30% to 85%
- Storage conditions: air temperature from -20˚C to + 60˚C at a relative humidity of 10% to 95%
- Power: 4 cell AA (penlight batteries)
- Battery life: Approx. 1000 measurements with a frequency of two measurements per day
- The term of service of the electronic unit: 10 years
- The term of service of the cuff 1 year
- Warranty: 5 years
- Improved Intellisense control technology – an intelligent adaptation of the tonometer for each user
- Close the three-line LCD display
- to save 60 measurement results memory capacity is calculated
- Integrated high-pressure indicator
- arrhythmia indicator
- LED correct fixation of the cuff
- The measurement is still in the process of inflating the air cuff
- The compression sleeve of the new generation of Omron Easy Cuff, model HEM-RML31, repeating the shape of the hand, universal size, 22 – 42 cm
- Ability to use infant cuff Omron CS2, 17 – 22 cm
- Complete Case for storage and transportation
- It has been clinically tested, there is no age limit for use of the tonometer
- Powered by batteries, the set of which is included
- block of the device,
- detailed instructions,
- Case for the device,
- magazine for fixing the blood pressure,
- warranty card.